Shore Construction is an agile, delivery-focused developer of PBSA, BTR, mixed-use and residential developments. Offering an investor-focused approach with an innovative, fully integrated supply chain, we undertake carefully selected UK-based projects between £2m-£100m in project value.
Our tailor-made development solutions are powered by deep expertise in project delivery, construction and building design backed by an experienced leadership team. We’re selective about the projects we undertake, ensuring that our expertise and values match those of our clients and investors.
Using integrated, in-house supply chains, we have greater levels of project control with integrated site logistics, M&E, fit-out and labour sourcing divisions. Our unique structure gives us a stronger supply chain, simpler processes and reduced risk.
Our Commercial team is experienced in estimating and bidding for construction work, producing construction budgets and cost analysis.
Each development produces a cost value reconciliation that is reviewed, updated, and monitored from start to completion of the development.
Shore Construction has a portfolio and strong relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and hire companies that are tried and tested who operate as our partners.
Shore Construction undertakes a comprehensive procurement process to ensure that businesses within the supply chain are resilient, and well-suited for the relevant development.
At times disputes may occur, Shore Construction prides itself with being fair and transparent in understanding the details of any disputes and reaching mutually agreeable solutions.
DESIGN & VALUE ENGINEERING
Shore Construction has a design department who co-ordinates all aspects of the design process including:
- Co-ordination and clear communication with the client to understand their expectations and deliver their vision
- Manage planning conditions through to full discharge
- Engage with local authorities, build relationships, gain trust to enable the developments to progress with an understanding as to what the local authorities expect
- Manage and co-ordinate architects, structural engineers, and associated consultants, scrutinise designs to ensure their proposals are buildable, seek out, explore, and challenge designs to attain optimum build solutions
- Knowledge of building regulations and British standards ensuring construction activities are in accordance most recent protocols.
The client expects a quality product that has been constructed using quality materials installed by quality people.
Throughout the entire construction process quality is constantly monitored, reported upon, and enforced, ensuring the product complies with current regulations and appropriate guarantees.
All construction works are supervised to ensure the undertakings are in accordance with the specialist designs. As part of this, Shore Construction has the most up to date software and hardware to facilitate quality monitoring.
The quality of people within the build teams are exceptional and taking developments from “cradle to grave”. As part of this we pride ourselves on the engagement and interaction with our clients, building true partnerships founded on trust and transparency.
High rise construction development is our core expertise including student accommodation, hotels, retail units, offices, build to rent and care homes.
Within the teams there are individuals who can supervise co-ordinate and have full understanding, knowledge, and experience with:-
- Civil works – Foundations, Piling, Drainage, Hard and Soft landscaping, Incoming services, s278 works
- Superstructures – Concrete, Steel, Metframe, Timber frame, Traditional
- Façade works – Brick, Brickslips, Cladding, Windows, Roofing
- Internal works – Plastering / dry-lining, Mechanical & Electrical, Joinery, fitted furniture and kitchens, Floor finishes and Decorations